Brake light for helmets

https://cosmoconnected.com/en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=x9ikg4lmABQ

It looks a bit bulky, but comes in a range of colors with a free txt alert if it perceives you have had an off and also goes into auto flash to alert other road users, as its held onto a base plate by magnets and designed to detach in an accident the chances of it staying on your lid while your laying on the ground is slim, also not convinced if your in anything but a very slow fall if its going to get a txt away before its too far away from your phone to txt, visibility and auto brake light would be good for commuters who ride in the dark though.

chindogu :booty:

It's not entirely pointless the high vi's bit works, the free text alert is ok, the fact that it will activate as a brake light when your just decelerating and not using the brake will alert others to you slowing down when your brake light won't.

Can't wear that you will get fined, didn't you read the other thread :D

that was not the garment that caused the problem .. it was the ex-police jacket he wore underneath with the reflective strips on the sleeve that was specifically mentioned in court.. :wink:

It would also solve the problem that with a top box fitted the brake light can be hidden from trucks who are right on your tail.

What I would really like is a one fitted with voice recognition so if some wally is right on my back wheel I can tell them to go away - very politely of course.

What I would really like is a one fitted with voice recognition so if some wally is right on my back wheel I can tell them to go away - very politely of course.

That should be pretty easy to fit, but the megaphone loudspeaker would be a bit cumbersome.