Ripped the arse out of it

See pic. :mrgreen:

IMAG1077.thumb.jpg.1977ef52e542399ede68daa633956c7c.jpg

Dunno how it happened, I just noticed a bit of a breeze across my cheeks as I was leaving uni.

They're a pair of RST leather/textile mix and to be fair they are 14 years old.

Anyway, now I'm in pressing need of a new set of touring, waterproof type jeans.

Anyone got any suggestions? I'm after something black and am not too keen on the "adventure" style as I can see the pockets snagging on something in the case of a spill.

Cheers,

Fro

What size do you need? I've got a pair of large (I think) men's RST textile trousers in a cupboard somewhere...

Alternatively... Motoledgends have quite a few trousers on sale just now. I got my halvarssons stuff from them and love it.

Alright, alright. Settle down with the wise cracks about my colossal bulk. :lol:

I'm a 32 waist, 34 leg. I think the old ones were a bit oversized so I could layer up in the cold - can't find any labels on them though.

I think you done well to have them 14 years, I bought recently some cheaper textile trousers of ebay, if you looking at ebay when I went for my usual size they are bit bigger where if you go for jacket they opposite and need to get size up.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Alright, alright. Settle down with the wise cracks about my colossal bulk. :lol:

I'm a 32 waist, 34 leg. I think the old ones were a bit oversized so I could layer up in the cold - can't find any labels on them though.

Sure you ain't got those numbers the wrong way round? Might explain the first case ;)

Tbh with the age they where it was probably time. I'd stick with RST again if you got that much life out of them.