Oxford heated grips for my CBF125

Going to be picking a pair of these up today hopefully if I can get some help.

I've asked over on the motouk reddit and how my grips are 130mm but the oxford heated grips I'm looking at are only 123. I've been told they'll stretch so it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

However, I'm not sure if I need the sporting, adventure or touring. I presume I need the sporting but wanted to double check. Also the adventure grips are 132mm but that's too big.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009T48F6E/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B076X1W1YP&pd_rd_r=347ed7e7-9407-11e8-ab3c-35650eed0483&pd_rd_w=SL374&pd_rd_wg=y7tdg&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=7MQJ47ZCMSK0RBK9NYVA&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=ebddcdf4-84a6-4152-bf7e-f6c45991bca8&pf_rd_i=desktop&th=1

I'm looking at ones that also just plug into the battery and aren't hard to connect so was also wondering if these ones are the popular ones among bikers.

Thanks for any help.

Edit: For some reason the link I've posted isn't there. but the name of the grips are the "Oxford OF690 Motorbike Motorcycle Hotgrips"

Have had heated grips. Will recommend you get some and wire them off a live via ignition. That way you can't leave them on by accident and nobody can walk past your bike and press that tempting red button. Also in my experience they don't stretch much.

Have had heated grips. Will recommend you get some and wire them off a live via ignition. That way you can't leave them on by accident and nobody can walk past your bike and press that tempting red button. Also in my experience they don't stretch much.

Alright good to know. So do you think I should pick a pair of these ones up or look for another pair?

Alright good to know. So do you think I should pick a pair of these ones up or look for another pair?

Can't load the link to look. I've used doctor bike ones before good alternative and less cost. If you're not sure on fitting pay a garage or a friend to wore it in via ignition and fit the grips yourself.

The only difference with sport adventure and touring I believe is the pattern on the grips.

Don't think the size is and issue. I fitted a relay as Glorian suggests just to be on the safe side, but then i use the relay for other items as well.

Can't load the link to look. I've used doctor bike ones before good alternative and less cost. If you're not sure on fitting pay a garage or a friend to wore it in via ignition and fit the grips yourself.

I ended up buying the touring ones. Looked online and they seem like they'll work for my bike