Riding (position) lights

Guest Speedy23

OK this'll create an opportunity for dissent - I'm after a pair of LED riding or position lights to be mounted on my front crashbars (1") on the FJR. Now, I know they come in a range of sizes, prices and powers - ranging from yer ebay £10 fallapart specials to the £200+ Denali types.

What I'm looking for is something relatively good quality, not too bright (my headlight is quite bright enough, thank you), on the smallish side and with a mount that will swivel (because the crashbars are at about 45 degrees to the longitudinal axis of the bike ( -<- ) unlike BMW crashbars which are at 90 degrees ( -|-) if you see what I mean.....). They should also be matt black and ideally have that bluish tint to match the main lights on the bike.

Suppose I'm willing to spend up to £100 on the pair. Anybody got anything similar, or any suggestions?

Cheers and the winner will get a free pint at the next Shipston bike night.

S23

try these as a starter for ten:

for brackets:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LV4MX9K/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_21?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2FD1QJ3QJ1O94

and for lights:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KLC82B6/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_20?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A31S4G0UXUXVPQ

You'd need to check the colour temp. to match your other lights though. The same firm does lots of other lights as well.

The amazon images are visible on my iPhone, my iPad, my MacBook and my PC (Windows 10) using Firefox.

[mention]Gerontious[/mention] how do you get the tinyurl link for future reference?

EDIT: never mind I found it, thanks.

Edited by mikestrivens

They are Amazon images that for some reason are only visible on a mobile device and not on a desktop.

They work fine on my 3 desk tops!

I will look into it all properly when I get a spare 5 mins!

I suspect its something in the browsers stopping it showing

I have Disabled the plugin for now so they will just show as links

What I should have said was that the images were there to see on my iPad.. but on the Mac.. there was just a big gap between the two sentences. nothing at all. even invisible that showed by moving the curser across the gap.

First time this has happened.. the site has worked perfectly on the Mac before this. and there hasn't been an update recently that might have changed things at this end.

I have Disabled the plugin for now so they will just show as links

What I should have said was that the images were there to see on my iPad.. but on the Mac.. there was just a big gap between the two sentences. nothing at all. even invisible that showed by moving the curser across the gap.

First time this has happened.. the site has worked perfectly on the Mac before this. and there hasn't been an update recently that might have changed things at this end.

Strange!

It only seems to be happening on the links for amazon at the moment! And I can't remember the last time anyone posted a link to amazon so you this maybe the first time you have seen it