Anyone know what this is?

I've just bought a 2nd-hand Yamaha MT-07, and it came with a back box rack already fitted, but I have no idea what make it is. I bought through a dealership, and they're not sure either. Photo below.

The only logo I could find on it looked to be the Yamaha logo, but whoever installed it had to cut holes in the plastic under the seat in order to fit it... surely an own-brand rack would be designed to fit without needing to cut/change anything.

If anyone can help me out and identify the make it would be much appreciated! - need to work whether to buy a box that fits that rack, or buy new arms to fit my Givi box onto it.

20180923_180534.thumb.jpg.8cab3dbf8a89cec4b5a6c3f7a9feb881.jpg

20180923_180541.thumb.jpg.ea0b7b76065890f2d054cf072a89ca25.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Interesting..... the cutaway on the ebay rack is a different shape to the one in the picture posted by the OP - and those holes drilled in the OP's rack don't look original, either.

Was there a model change in the MT that would account for the differences? Perhaps an older rack "persuaded" onto a newer bike?

So potentially loads of aftermarket boxes to fit, unless you really want an OEM box. Just make a template using the existing holes, find some bolts, nuts and spacers to suit (tap washers work well) and drill away to your heart's content.

If the bike has been butchered to fit, I imagine it’s not for that exact model.

The MT09 Tracer I had cane with a warning not to use a top box. The sub frame is not designed for it. That’s why you see the new Tracer GT without one.

.... which would explain the holes. As we all know, manufacturer's warnings do not apply to us....... do they? :D