Hey,

My glasses keep fogging up when it's cold in the morning and I'm finding myself holding my breath with I stop at junctions etc which isn't great. I've tried using the anti fog stuff that came with my helmet care kit and it helps but doesn't stop it.

Can anyone recommend something that might work better than the shift-it anti fog spray.

Thanks

Magpie

A new helmet with better ventilation, thats what I gave up and did after a years worth of fogging up.

Spray wise I found the muc off anti fog spray better than the others.

A breath guard might be lurking in your helmet box.

Making sure any buff or balaclava is not forcing warm air upwards.

Switching to contacts, theres another thread on here recently about just this that'll be worth a read.

Buying a pinlock.

Or if its driving you crazy and you like a mad option there are turbo fan ski goggles that fit over glasses that have a battery operated fan inside them. They sound bad but they work, thoroughly tested by my good fogging friend who was nearly abandoned up Mont Blanc one year due to not being able to see in a howling winds!

I'm yet to find a set of contacts that I can keep in for longer than a few hours (I have quite bad astigmatism which means contacts don't really sit on my eye properly and so start to itch with in an hour or two).

I have a pin lock and that stops my visor fogging but not my glasses.

Maybe it is my breath guard. I've just had a look at Rob's and it's different.

I'll try the muc off and Bob heaths and see if that helps.

Thank you :)

I'm yet to find a set of contacts that I can keep in for longer than a few hours (I have quite bad astigmatism which means contacts don't really sit on my eye properly and so start to itch with in an hour or two).

I've got a mostly unused bottle of muc-off I can send you if you cover the postage. Let me know address in a pm and I'll pop it in the post. I tried it once and didn't like it but I know some swear by it.

I've got a mostly unused bottle of muc-off I can send you if you cover the postage. Let me know address in a pm and I'll pop it in the post. I tried it once and didn't like it but I know some swear by it.

What a gent. Don't like the new avatar though.

What a gent. Don't like the new avatar though.

I was a bit concerned at first that I was looking at an airway tube!