A question about your trousers

Salopettes.

And the advantage, especially in winter is that regardless of riding position your jacket will always overlap enough that there won't be any cold air getting where it shouldn't.. They're warmer.

No good for a quick wazz tho :lol:

Ah but if you keep warm you’re less likely to need to wazz so often. But if you want to be able to wazz with frequency and wear colder gear then it becomes a self fulfilling situation. So do I be prepared to go and therefore need to go? Or do I risk inconvenience but then maybe not need to go in the first place? This is the dilemma of winter riding.

Ah but if you keep warm you’re less likely to need to wazz so often. But if you want to be able to wazz with frequency and wear colder gear then it becomes a self fulfilling situation. So do I be prepared to go and therefore need to go? Or do I risk inconvenience but then maybe not need to go in the first place? This is the dilemma of winter riding.

Always, always, go when you can :lol:

Ah but if you keep warm you’re less likely to need to wazz so often. But if you want to be able to wazz with frequency and wear colder gear then it becomes a self fulfilling situation. So do I be prepared to go and therefore need to go? Or do I risk [strikeout]inconvenience[/strikeout] incontinence but then maybe not need to go in the first place? This is the dilemma of winter riding.

Fixed it for you

I understand the convention in a wet-suit is to simply let it go and enjoy the warmth - perhaps a combination of a high-pant and water-proof boots would afford the motorcyclist the same comfort on those cold days?

It's a very good reason to not buy your wet-suit second-hand.

The overlap for the cold also helps keep you dry and if you are in an accident, keeps your skin covered. When I had my accident I ended up with road rash on the side of my waist. So now I wear braces with the trousers (that do not zip onto the jacket) to keep them up.