Sena helmet cam any good?

It does look smart, but manufacturers always like to have you think that. Was just wondering if anyone has any real life experience of using one? Battery life appears to be ok, one Amazon reviewer quoted it as being longer than the old model that had 2.5 hours life which would suit just fine.

for use on a motorcycle the battery life should be irrelevant.

If you have it stuck on your lid and you can't be arsed to plug your self into the bike it's important.

I wouldn't plug myself into the bike. I would plug the camera in to a USB powerlet. and.. if it means that the battery is constantly topped up too.. for when I walk away from the bike then that is only a plus. no hardship unplugging heated gloves. no hardship unplugging a USB.

I do not have a power plug of any description on my bike so it's battery all the way for me. I want to use primarily for my commute, which is about 40 mins each way, as evidence should I ever get caught up in any nonsense.