giving my phone the finger.

Motor cycle gloves don't work with phones. Gloves that work with touch screens exist but what I have seen is complete gloves - i.e. not motorcycle gloves. I have also seen styli but they are short and stubby and where would you store then during a ride? Has anyone else cracked this problem?

Guest Richzx6r

If i'm off the bike my gloves would be off anyway so no issue. I definitely wouldn't be riding and using my phone!! :shock:

I second that, if you need to used your phone pull over.

And that goes for using a proper bike sat nav

My winter/autumn/spring gloves have material on the index finger so I can use the phone if I wish. The are Rukka Imatra.

My summer gloves are thin enough that I can use the phone sometimes. They are a bit hit and miss.

My phone is connected to my Sena 20S so the only time I would take my phone out is when I’m stopped and I want to take a photo or use messenger, FB or WhatsApp.

My gloves would be off and in my top box then.

Just do a google search for motorbike compatible gloves for phones or something like that. I’m sure they are out there and cheaper than the Rukka ones. Look on SportsBikeShop also. Use the filter to narrow it down.

I'm not talking about tesxing and riding. Only things like scrolling a map or hanging up a call I can't make cardo/google do that.). Besides, Even if you pull over you still need to take your glove off, press the button and then put the glove back on and re-seal the cuff around it. so the question still stands.

I have ‘touch screen’ winter gloves (rev it monster 2) and the touchscreen part is so bulky they’re useless on the phone.

I really don’t like taking my gloves off to use my phone because they immediately freeze and don’t heat up again. Until apple did away with the headphone jack I put one of these type of things on a bit of elastic. Now I keep an extendable version in my pocket with my phone.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DDZN178/ref=psdc_1340857031_t2_B008VA51K0

I have ‘touch screen’ winter gloves (rev it monster 2) and the touchscreen part is so bulky they’re useless on the phone.

I really don’t like taking my gloves off to use my phone because they immediately freeze and don’t heat up again. Until apple did away with the headphone jack I put one of these type of things on a bit of elastic. Now I keep an extendable version in my pocket with my phone.

I'm sorry but they just look..... *cough*.... rude

I'm sorry but they just look..... *cough*.... rude

Thought never crossed my mind you dirty boy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! It's not just [mention]SometimesSansEngine[/mention] that had that thought :lol:

• 1 month later...

I got a bunch of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/LAAT-Lightweight-Fashion-Stylus-Capacitive/dp/B071ZPMRML/ref=pd_vtph_lp_img_3/259-7521704-2739806?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B071ZPMRML&pd_rd_r=87d5075e-6f76-11e9-b7ed-b1ecbd8ebec9&pd_rd_w=cLE28&pd_rd_wg=JnQrB&pf_rd_p=eb02db1b-a172-4b0e-887c-299e5e502bb0&pf_rd_r=75X35EFN3NME5YZ4JBGT&psc=1&refRID=75X35EFN3NME5YZ4JBGT On Ebay.

I also learned to voice dial from my Cardo and then that the "phone" symbol cancels the call. I still need to use the stylus (and pull over) to change albums though.