Sena 10UPAD-01 for HJC IS-17

Yes was absolutely unless, so bad I did a review on here, it worked OK but refused to hold its charge, sena agreed to take it back and I went for the 20evo which holds its charge for months when off and lasts for hours when on.

Also if your lid is snug your going to find it a squeeze getting it on and off because the side with the controls has much less give.

https://www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=67154&p=1040813&sid=a1c5003a76257bfada08f31ca6b16dec#p1040813

If it holds its charge it's a good piece of kit, good luck

Guest Richzx6r

I use a viper flip up lid with built in bluetooth, now iv sorted out the ear pieces its pretty damn loud and the mic is a decent quality, only thing I don't like about it is the forehead padding on the helmet isn't very padding like as I can feel the hard bits of the helmet underneath abit but that's all and for 180 quid cant really go wrong

Ok so I have had a play with it and observed the following-

1) the cheek pads are tight, not too bad though. Once it's on it is fine.

2) pairing with phone was easy and all phone functions work fine. Calls are clear both ends.

3) music quality is not the best but good enough, however that's not the main reason for the purchase anyway

4) not tried pairing with another intercom yet or tested that functionality on the road.

5) installation took 5 mins

Time will tell