Held Omera Panniers

Ive recently purchase some Held Omera Panniers, Was kind of hoping on instructions with them, but alas not.

I think ive maybe figured out how best to attach them to the bike, but was wondering if you guys had any pointers/hints and tips.

I have taken some photo's if required

cheers,

Ive got three straps on the top, I assume, the middle one goes under my pillion seat, the other two go over the top. Ive pulled them together as best I could then velcroed them with some overlap. Ive done this to try and keep them high as possible from my exhaust. It came with two bungee cords but haven't found a use for them as yet.

Im assuming all ive done so far is correct. The front and back of the panniers have loops. My plan next is to get some short clips of sort, to attach it to the pillion foot rests. as I'm going to assume when Im riding the wind will blow them about quite a bit. So I'm trying to anchor them down.

Guest Richzx6r

When I use panniers I use a bungee strap and go through each loop at the rear of the panniers and make it taut by looping around either the indicators or behind the number plate then the fronts just bungee to each of the rear footrest hangers then jobs a goodun