Honda africa twin had a fall - CANT find new mirrors

Hi my honda africa twin fell over today as I was wheeling it over some really wet mud, the mirrors took a big hit and I am looking to replace them. But I can not find the original mirrors anywhere!!! Anyone know any good alternatives? Cheers

which africa twin.. XRV or CRF?

Im assuming the XRV. just go on ebay and choose a pair you like the look of. upgrade both so they match.

rugged roads sell Spanish made universals that look very similar to the originals.

These from rugged roads are £16 each.

Folding-Mirror.jpg.f3303e4260f165967e2bdff934553e29.jpg

or.. if you want to modernise the bike somewhat.. you can add those for the CRF or their equivalents.

like these. £21 the pair from ebay.

993902999_ebayspecials.thumb.jpg.9c7b0e7d119b372503bd3f46ce095058.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/y5kvusdq

Its a crf1000l actually 2017 model. Yea I do not like the ebay ones they are cheap and probably will suffer from vibrations etc. Also I am not sure if they are the right height etc

You kept that quiet. You failed your mod 2, two months ago and here you are with a 2 year old litre bike. I dread to think what your insurance is with zero NCB. I'm also surprised at the question. New bike. A 2017. You can get mirrors via any Honda dealership they are unchanged from 2016 to today.

Its a crf1000l actually 2017 model. Yea I do not like the ebay ones they are cheap and probably will suffer from vibrations etc. Also I am not sure if they are the right height etc

You kept that quiet. You failed your mod 2, two months ago and here you are with a 2 year old litre bike. I dread to think what your insurance is with zero NCB. I'm also surprised at the question. New bike. A 2017. You can get mirrors via any Honda dealership they are unchanged from 2016 to today.

Yea and I did my Mod2 on a Africa twin :] it was a nonsense fail, passed it easily 2nd time, the insurance is £600 a year.