What side should I stick helmet camera on

No need , just make a mental note of everything that happens and then sit and remember it afterwards when you're bored at work .

No need , just make a mental note of everything that happens and then sit and remember it afterwards when you're bored at work .

Bob, you forgot the all important Dictaphone to use to record his thoughts as he recall everything that just happened, it's evidence in court 8-)

I would stick it in a box and return it to sportsbikeshop.

they sent me a Drift X camera that does not charge or turn on.

1: This was posted before I realised it was broken if you are smart enough you would see time posted

2: ordered a new one from Amazon

Bob, you forgot the all important Dictaphone to use to record his thoughts as he recall everything that just happened, it's evidence in court 8-)

Or its a fun tool to watch your trips back when you go to nice places or even a educational tool to watch your ridea back on and see how you can become better and safer 🤫

neither

a helmet is designed to slide and reduce friction ...helmet mounts induce friction and twisting motions

mount to the bike .

Right....well my helmet mount is tiny and the camera is shaped nicely for the wind, they did think about that before hand. You know that right?

This was posted before I realised it was broken if you are smart enough you would see time posted

I did notice that. Ive noticed a lot of things about your posts over the past few weeks. and how you react. fascinating stuff.

Or its a fun tool to watch your trips back when you go to nice places or even a educational tool to watch your ridea back on and see how you can become better and safer 🤫

All jokes aside, I do agree with you on that, I use mine that way. I originally had mine on the right of my helmet so that the view captures most of the traffic on the road, (since we drive on the left). But after a while and as highlighted by [mention]TimR[/mention], you will realise that the extra weight (even though small) that is on your helmet will cause some neck pain after long duration. Best thing to do is mount it on your bike, if you are only using it for educational tool, it will be better there! :thumb:

This was posted before I realised it was broken if you are smart enough you would see time posted

I did notice that. Ive noticed a lot of things about your posts over the past few weeks. and how you react. fascinating stuff.

Nice I have a loomer ♥️

The GoPro type square cameras do not look like a good idea to fit on a helmet due to drag at speed. I see many seem to be targetted at cyclists, where drag is maybe not so much of an issue. The smaller cigar shaped cameras look fine, similar to wearing an intercom, which I do and do not notice it even on long journeys.

The GoPro type square cameras do not look like a good idea to fit on a helmet due to drag at speed. I see many seem to be targetted at cyclists, where drag is maybe not so much of an issue. The smaller cigar shaped cameras look fine, similar to wearing an intercom, which I do and do not notice it even on long journeys.

Agreed. I use a Sena 10C Pro and it's barely noticeable.

When you get tired of replaying your death defying antics you can use it to perform a D.I.Y colonoscopy . :booty:

I purchased a rather streamlined light weight ghost x

I purchased a rather streamlined light weight ghost x

Sounds great x

neither

a helmet is designed to slide and reduce friction ...helmet mounts induce friction and twisting motions

mount to the bike .

Right....well my helmet mount is tiny and the camera is shaped nicely for the wind, they did think about that before hand. You know that right?

nothing to do with aerodynamics its when your head is sliding down the road ...twisting motions then can make a huge difference to wether you walk again or not .

neither

mount to the bike .

nothing to do with aerodynamics its when your head is sliding down the road ...twisting motions then can make a huge difference to wether you walk again or not .

I mean where its going to be mounted I would have to have no shoulder for it to make contact to the road in a slide