Tank bags.

So I'm planning a 3 day trip away in Cornwall at the end of September, and I'm looking for a tank bag to hold the essentials at hand and secure, does anyone have this model: Givi EA106B Easy-Magnet Tank Bag - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01AUMVME0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wCJwDbRDEST2D .

Another model would be this: Magnetic Motorcycle Tank Bag - Waterproof Oxford Black Motorbike Bag - Travel Outdoor Sport Bag Luggage - Strong Magnetic Bag Universal for Most of Motorcycle - Dracarys https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B078XDFY2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ODJwDbH2BDJG1 .

Are the magnetic tank bags secure enough?

I have only ever used magnetic ones! All Oxford too

Never had an issue with them and all the ones I have used have a strap that goes around the headstock but it's never been needed!

Just make sure the tank is as clean as possible before putting it on and check the magnets haven't picked anything up

I have had 2 Oxford X30’s and can throughly recommend them having used it for numerous European tours. They have the ability to expand if you need to carry more and their “ lifetime warranty” actually meant that for me when I returned one with a faulty zip and probably 10 years old.

It was replaced within a week with a brand new one - well done Oxford products :thumb: