Rukka sizing?

I sold my Armas kit after it leaked and they wouldn't offer a replacement as I didn't have proof of purchase.

My chest is 38 ish and my Rukka jacket was EU48 and I remember there was plenty of room in there so i'm thinking of going to 46 on a new jacket.

does anybody find Rukka generous in their sizing?

I know I can always send it back but I want to get it right 1st time really.

My jacket's a 48, and it's too large for me. My trousers are 46 and they fit really well, but they're too small to wear comfortably over jeans. I'd hazard a guess that you'd be ok with a 46 unless you want to add lots of winter layers underneath, in which case the 48 is going to be more comfortable.

I cant answer you as being a deformed giant.. i always have to go 'fatter' with jackets to get the arm length...

I would think that going slightly larger is more practical.. more 'airy' during the good weather and room for extra layers when it gets cold.

im a 32" Waist toruser and a Small Reg Trousers fits just perfect.

I'm a small T shirt/jumper/coat etc and a small jacket is slightly big, enough that you can get anothert layer on underneath.

If you have a gusset or a cracking pair of tits, go up a size.

Guest Richzx6r

I'm a small T shirt/jumper/coat etc and a small jacket is slightly big, enough that you can get anothert layer on underneath.

I'm a 38 waist and 44 chest I reckon I'd struggle to get a good fit

I'm a 38 waist and 44 chest I reckon I'd struggle to get a good fit

why do you think that? Rukka do three lengths of trousers in 11 sizes each. and 11 sizes for jackets.

Guest Richzx6r

I always struggle to find clothing that fits well no matter what I buy so just going on previous history really.

Though boots and gloves are the main area of difficulty as if they fit my foot I can't do them up as my calves are too big so I normally have to go 1 or 2 sizes big in boots and gloves if the fit my finger length the palms are too small and tight