Security cameras !

Hi Guys

For what it is worth go to the Screwfix website and put xt2 in the search thing.

Battery powered remote cameras that seem to have great battery life.

We have been mucking around with them at work this morning and they work well without subscription charges as well!

Putting up a set of 3 tomorrow at home, 1 in the garage watching my girls and 1 each front and back of house and synced to phone !

Hope this helps someone on these long dark nights when scrotes seem to prowl.

Cheers

Ian

Putting up a set of 3 tomorrow at home, 1 in the garage watching my girls and 1 each front and back

I've been thinking of setting up one of those voyeur places too *wink-wink* hadn't considered the garage though - it'd need a fair bit of insulation before the girls would agree to spend much time in there.

Putting up a set of 3 tomorrow at home, 1 in the garage watching my girls and 1 each front and back

I've been thinking of setting up one of those voyeur places too *wink-wink* hadn't considered the garage though - it'd need a fair bit of insulation before the girls would agree to spend much time in there.

I’m sure you would be able to keep them warm. :seeya:

• 3 months later...

You are possibly as perverse as me !

I was thinking of protecting Suzy (Busa) and Rexy (ZRX1200R) but I will bear your suggestion in mind.

Cheers

Ian

Is it just me or does any body else cringe when someone refers to a bike by a pet name or simply "the girls"

This habit defo seems to affect sport bike and hyabusa owners more.

Personally I would be more concerned about bumbing into the bike name guy than getting caught on camera.