Luggage Law

Anyone know what the law is regarding the law and luggage on motorbikes?

In my ususal manner I am thinking (always dangerous), I routinley use the car to move this around.

s508287729542716078_p182_i29_w950.jpeg

One of the reasons I was looking to get electric pushbike I dont like hills, particularly after hard days sail. If I could mount it of the luggage rack to one side (easy to do clamp to plank of wood).

Then there is the idea of a dog (top) box for labradour size dog, that might be pushing friend ship...

You want a sidecar to put that into.

I've seen a surfboard rack for a Suzuki VanVan but I suspect an outboard wouldn't fit.

I was thinking of mounting close to frame clamped to peice of wood out across luggage rack..

I've seen a surfboard rack for a Suzuki VanVan but I suspect an outboard wouldn't fit.

I was thinking of mounting close to frame clamped to peice of wood out across luggage rack..

You're on a slippery slope mate - it'll end up like this

https://www.facebook.com/262162450735/videos/430925314286247/

Hmm....something fishy here. No Harley rider I know would fit into the gap between the tank and the package.

Yeah , I didn't leave much room for myself did I ? It wasn't the most comfortable ride . I didn't dare have it sticking out any further . I had to get right across town in the rush hour .

You're on a slippery slope mate - it'll end up like this

https://www.facebook.com/262162450735/videos/430925314286247/

That must be the most overloaded bike in the history of the world. Like the way the little guy at the front tried to cadge something while riding. Obviously hard wired reflex of gimme.