SportsBikeShop

Stu

I have now set up an affiliate link to Sports Bike Shop so the forum will get commission if you use the links on the forum to purchase anything.

This is to help with the forums running costs :)

120x240-gloves_1.gif 120x240-luggage_1.gif 120x240-helmets_1.gif 120x240-security_1.gif 120x240-clothing_1.gif 120x240-accessories_1.gif

Good idea, I did contact them last year when there was a thread about an unreasonable complaint against them by some tit, overwhelming majority said they were great to deal with, then thread turned to biscuits, I tried getting a packet out of them but they wouldn't have it 😂, they did appreciate the positive feed back though.

I tend to be kit I wear from motolegends near Guildford. They are as cheap as anyone and sell good kit. In happier times I can drop in to their shop when I'm visiting my daughter's usual base or a mate as it's close by unlike Sports Bike. Everything else I need for the bike I tend to get from Sports Bike like my tank bag last week.

Never tried sportsbike shop, got most of mine from J&S as it's handy being just a few miles away, and i prefer to try stuff on as not all sizes are the same between manufacturers, and i can't be arsed sending stuff back and then having to wait for another delivery :lol: :thumb:

edited for name change :thumb:

Edited by dynax

I have now set up an affiliate link to Sports Bike Shop so the forum will get commission if you use the links on the forum to purchase anything.

This is to help with the forums running costs :)

120x240-gloves_1.gif 120x240-luggage_1.gif 120x240-helmets_1.gif 120x240-security_1.gif 120x240-clothing_1.gif 120x240-accessories_1.gif

Good idea, I did contact them last year when there was a thread about an unreasonable complaint against them by some tit, overwhelming majority said they were great to deal with, then thread turned to biscuits, I tried getting a packet out of them but they wouldn't have it 😂, they did appreciate the positive feed back though.

I remember that post too, I'm sure the OP who started it disappeared not long after that posting. He was complaining about everything at that time, about almost dying on the dual carriageway to the services provided by Sportsbikeshop.

[mention]Stu[/mention], I use SBS a lot, do we just click the link to SBS from this forum or do we actually need to purchase something from them for the forum to get a commission?

Never tried sports direct, got most of mine from J&S as it's handy being just a few miles away, and i prefer to try stuff on as not all sizes are the same between manufacturers, and i can't be arsed sending stuff back and then having to wait for another delivery :lol: :thumb:

I think you are confusing Sports Direct with Sportsbikeshop two entirely different entities. One has great customer service the other does not. :cry:

Never tried sports direct, got most of mine from J&S as it's handy being just a few miles away, and i prefer to try stuff on as not all sizes are the same between manufacturers, and i can't be arsed sending stuff back and then having to wait for another delivery :lol: :thumb:

I think you are confusing Sports Direct with Sportsbikeshop two entirely different entities. One has great customer service the other does not. :cry:

That said (and I loathe sports direct cos I don't like Ashley) but I had a Croatian chief mate who used to buy all his family's day to day clothing from them as they were cheaper than anything he could get at home.

Oop's! no i did mean Sportsbike shop that i haven't used, too many fekking shops with "Sports" in the name :lol:

Rats it`s such a shame you have done this now as over the last year I have spent rather a lot in the Sports Bike Shop.

Richa goretex winter gloves and Forma adventure tour boots to name just 2 !

Oh and a set of tyres as well, better stop thinking about it now as the wallet is crying.

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

It really should be made a stickie or a link added somewhere on the bar perhaps?

Its already an announcement and permanently at the top :wink:

Although it seams to be getting missed :?

I'm guessing people do the same as me and after getting to the site just immediately click the new posts button :D.

Perhaps put a link on the site news bit as thats visible at all times :?:

I'm guessing people do the same as me and after getting to the site just immediately click the new posts button :D.

Yep

Hmmm

maybe I will have to combat that although there is a link that shows after the first post :lol:

I guess it helps if people turn their ad blocker off for TMBF. I can see the link on my phone but my work pc doesn't show it.

I buy a fair bit of stuff from them, though for clothing and helmets I prefer to be able to try things on and J&S is literally just a couple of miles down the road.

Hmm - update on that - the link has just started showing on my work pc as well. So no worries.

I have green listed TMBF on my adblocker ( I'm just too nice :lol: ) and see either a bikesure ad or the sports shop come up between posts while scrolling through a thread. Guess I just don't notice them anymore :oops:

I guess it helps if people turn their ad blocker off for TMBF. I can see the link on my phone but my work pc doesn't show it.

I buy a fair bit of stuff from them, though for clothing and helmets I prefer to be able to try things on and J&S is literally just a couple of miles down the road.

Hmm - update on that - the link has just started showing on my work pc as well. So no worries.

What adblocker and what browser? I will have a look to see if there is a work round.

Although I think some of these adblockers just block everything

What adblocker and what browser? I will have a look to see if there is a work round.

My work pc has Adblock and generally uses Chrome. I can turn it off for TMBF of course.

My work pc has Adblock and generally uses Chrome. I can turn it off for TMBF of course.

Which is strange as I have the same setup and no issues here :?