Electrical Connector info

Hello peeps

Can anyone give me an indication where I might be able to buy a Tomtom type connector as shown in the picture below.

Tomtom-Rider.jpg

It doesn't have to be the exact same connector just similarly small.

I have tried the usual suspects, Autoelectrical, Wiringproducts and the like, without success.

I need both the male and female plugs.

I am aware of both of those sites. I try not to buy from Aliexpress if I can help it and the RS components site is a bloody nightmare.

So if you have a link please post it up.

Yes OK but not weatherproof. Ooo just had an idea maybe a heated clothing connector.

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I just happen to have in the garage an old Keis heated clothing male and female plug, so a result and no cost :D

Typical Yorkshire man even if you are a fake one :D

Don't have a spare heat controller for that heated clothing do you? I need one for the wife's jacket :lol:

OK lets clarify here, I don't need a connector for my Tomtom Rider, I need a similar connector for another project.

I did say a "Tomtom type" connector. Anyway problem solve now, Thank you for your input.

I only used the Tomtom Connector as an example I don't need a connector for my Tomtom, I don't need it to connect to the Tomtom in fact I don't need a connector at all now as I have found a solution. Thank you for all of your input but you can stop searching now and get back to what you were doing before I interrupted you. :cheers:

Guest Swagman

I only used the Tomtom Connector as an example I don't need a connector for my Tomtom, I don't need it to connect to the Tomtom in fact I don't need a connector at all now as I have found a solution. Thank you for all of your input but you can stop searching now and get back to what you were doing before I interrupted you. :cheers:

Sorted then nice one. :thumb: