Denali Powerhub 2 - Help

Good TMBF folks I need help with a denali power hub 2.

If one of you has one installed can you do me a massive favour & post a pic of the unit with the top off showing the wiring. Specifically the default wiring that powers the unit. Mine had the heavy gauge power leads corrode & come out, I've obviously soldered them on wrongly as its zero ohms at the battery connections. Pics on the denali site are not helping me as they look like the main black heavy gauge earth wire is soldered on to the circuit board but I'd swear mine originally went to a spade into the relay ??

Thanks in advance Guys & Gals

Looking at this https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1466532/Denali-Powerhub2.html?page=2#manual I would say the Black wire goes to a point on the ground hub, or the circuit board.

The relay only needs a Red live and an ignition switched wire. The relay negative would go to the ground bus hub.

Haven’t got the power hub but looking at the instruction the above would make sense.

Thanks [mention]JRH[/mention] I think the earth does go to the circuit board but those terminal blocks aren't big enough to take the gauge of the earth wire.

Thanks again :thumb:

Anyone got a piccy of theirs please :cheers:

There is a picture on the Denali web site that shows a black cable onto the circuit band between the terminal blocks. There are also comments which complain of the black cable coming adrift from the circuit board. So maybe it’s a common fault.

https://denalielectronics.com/products/elc-00-30000

4th picture

There is a picture on the Denali web site that shows a black cable onto the circuit band between the terminal blocks. There are also comments which complain of the black cable coming adrift from the circuit board. So maybe it’s a common fault.

https://denalielectronics.com/products/elc-00-30000

4th picture

Thanks [mention]JRH[/mention] the comments reflect exactly what has happened to mine, maybe denali use an acidic flux. Soldering session number 2 for me & I'm going to leave denali a comment :evil: