Motorcycle Helmet with lower sun visor/sheild

I've got a Schuberth C3 Pro with the inner sun visor. Best thing I have helmet wise as no more faffing about with sun glasses or tinted visors. That said some new top end helmets have the option of reactive visors which would probably be my first choice now.

Thing is, I wear prescription glasses, haven't gone down the contact route myself. I think there should still be enough space to flip the sun visor down without knocking my glasses.

I wear glasses and absolutely no problems with the C3 Pro. Personally I prefer flip lids to full face but it's purely a personal preference. Schuberth helmets fit my head shape better than Shoei otherwise I'd probably have opted for a Neotec 2.

I have always had flip down visor would not be without.

Depends on your glasses and the helmet. I am lucky I don't need to wear glasses to ride. Although I can say with my shark I had a problem with my HTC no problem...

I have a cheap Leopard modular with drop down sun screen thingy. I wear prescription glasses. It does an okay job, my preference with sunny weather is my prescription sun glasses. The visor will do a job. But not as good as sunnies. I have no problem with the wearing of glasses and using the visor.

Got one in my Shark Vision that works well with glasses . I don't know how much UV protection it offers so I wouldn't use it for long periods of time . I rode for a day in cheap sunglasses once and I could hardly open my eyes the next day .

Guest Richzx6r

I use a viper flip lid with built in bluetooth and drop down sun visor cost 180 quid so not the expensive and it works perfectly I dont get any problems with it apart from the sun visor sometimes gets abit misted up but keep it topped up with mist free spray and its fine