CNC aluminium chain adjusters

Hi

Has anyone fitted any of the many aftermarket bolt on CNC aluminium chain adjusters?

Adjusting the chain on my MT09 while being an easy task is made really awkward because the marks on the swing arm are not the same both sides, if you use these marks then test with a straight edge the wheel is well off true.

Also the standard aluminium blocks that sit against the adjusting bolts are worn, this doesn't help either. They need replacing so maybe it's time to fit these aftermarket ones.

I'd like to know if the after market bolt ons are as much of an improvement as the manufacturers state.

Thanks

Bruce

Hi

Has anyone fitted any of the many aftermarket bolt on CNC aluminium chain adjusters?

Adjusting the chain on my MT09 while being an easy task is made really awkward because the marks on the swing arm are not the same both sides, if you use these marks then test with a straight edge the wheel is well off true.

Also the standard aluminium blocks that sit against the adjusting bolts are worn, this doesn't help either. They need replacing so maybe it's time to fit these aftermarket ones.

I'd like to know if the after market bolt ons are as much of an improvement as the manufacturers state.

Thanks

Bruce

I fitted these to my MT10, they're brilliant and makes adjusting the chain a breeze. Easy to use, more accurate and you can leave them in place when removing the rear wheel https://www.lightechuk.com/lightech-yamaha-yzf-r1-15---19--mt-10-2016-chain-adjuster-kit-18173-p.asp