Brexit

If only the politicians could resolve brexit as easily as us lot! They should make it compulsory for mp,s to be bikers.

Mc Vities digestives rule!😁

I dunno, think of the discussions about chain driven vs shaft with the Liberal equivalent of belt drives. Then you've got V-twins (the best) Vs horizontal twins or triples or (gasp) 4 cylinders or even singles. Oh and the real weirdos with 6 cylinder 2 wheeled buses aka Gold Wings. :shock:

I think a parliament of bikers would be probably more sensible (couldn't be less) but it would still be pretty disputatious.

As to biscuits - chocolate Hob Nobs.

If only the politicians could resolve brexit as easily as us lot! They should make it compulsory for mp,s to be bikers.

Mc Vities digestives rule!😁

I dunno, think of the discussions about chain driven vs shaft with the Liberal equivalent of belt drives. Then you've got V-twins (the best) Vs horizontal twins or triples or (gasp) 4 cylinders or even singles. Oh and the real weirdos with 6 cylinder 2 wheeled buses aka Gold Wings. :shock:

I think a parliament of bikers would be probably more sensible (couldn't be less) but it would still be pretty disputatious.

As to biscuits - chocolate Hob Nobs.

Oh Hell no! Don't you throw us liberals in with the belt drive oddballs! :lol:

I think it would more be arguments over helmet life cycle (Had it 4 years?? Oh you Have to replace it!), counter steering and finally, the dreaded Nodding debate!!

As I said disputatious. Helmets - I change them roughly every 4 years because after about 20000 miles it gets pretty rank even with a washable liner. Counter steering - is there any other way?

Chocolate Hob Nobs are still the best.

throw chinese bikes in there and we have a tmbf party :cheers:

Hah! I was able to use Chinese bikes in a non-bike related debate the other night, I was proud of myself :lol:

• 4 months later...

I thought I'd pointlessly bump this post since my Russian neighbor just brought us back some nice biscuits from his holiday in Italy. Anyway Brexit hasn't happened yet. but we voted to leave because life outside the EU would be more profitable, democratic, and restore our sovereignty. There is no Irony AT ALL regarding the suspension of democracy to push through a no deal exit while we go cap in hand to the Americans again.

I'll just wait here. Biscotti anyone?