New bike meet- good cafe - Hampshire/Berkshire/Surrey Border

Guest aircoolednut

Hi all

We are starting a new bike meet at the Bushe Cafe, on the A30, Blackbushe Airport. This is just off Junction 4a of the M3, between Camberley and Basingstoke. This is a great start place for runs to Loomies, Box Hill, Newlands Corner, Bury Hill,George White Swindon, the south coast and beyond.

We plan to be there Sundays, from about 10:00 am, this is not organised, it is just turn up, have a brew, meet other bikers, start a ride out from here, or end your ride out here. The cafe does nice food, has loads of flat car parking, you even get to sit by the runway and watch the light aircraft and helicopters perform.

This is the link for the cafe, please support this new meeting place and come along.

http://www.thebushecafe.co.uk

Post code is - GU17 9LQ

I do not have anything to do with the cafe, just a local biker looking for new places to go and meet others who like bikes.

I ride a Blue Bandit 650, cant miss me, I usually wobble.

Let people know on the forum if you plan to go as it will make it easier for others to turn up. The cafe has also said if we get some reasonable numbers, i.e over 30 at anyone time, then they would open late for those evening ride outs.

Well that is it, please do contact me if you have any questions or would like to meet up.

regards

aircooled

• 1 month later...

hello mate i normally ride to loomies most sundays but as i live in brighton it does take me an hour or just under to get there then normally ride to newlands corner then to box then back down to the chalet cafe in henfield.

but 90% of the guys i ride with are in the services so are never really here so looking for some new people to ride with.

if your there next sunday let me know and might pop over

cheers

H

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having moved from London to Cornwall,I should be moving to Earley nr Reading in a couple of months,so if this is still a bike meet I'd be interested,are there any other biker meets in the area ? I'll be new to the area but have friends in Basingstoke (But they're not bikers ) :cheers:

Are these meets still happening? I live in yateley

I have no idea, but we can do that do we? I live in Bracknell. So if anybody is up to check the Bushe cafe say on 30th I am fine with that :thumb:

• 1 month later...