TMBF South-East & Cambridge meetup APRIL 12th

Guest Phil Young

If we can get the people on this, it will be a fantastic meet up, so don't be boring, come out and meet some of the gang! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The plan is to meet up with the Cambridge lot, HERE at 12pm on the 12th April 2015.

From there, we will do a REALLY nice route (THIS) up to The Black Bull Inn - Balsham. Have a drink / spot of lunch etc and then us London lot will travel back down the twisties once more with a few faces we can put to names.

Goes without saying, if the weather if nice it will be all systems go and be a cracking meet & ride.

Pop you name down to let us know who's turning up, should be a real nice event.

MEET LOCATION:

The Woodman - Shepherd Neame

155 London Road, Stanford Rivers

Ongar, Essex CM5 9QF

12pm

ROUTE:

11079039_10155365708750305_469665975438723362_n.jpg?oh=32890dce2ca698a0e524334e362ba824&oe=557BB81F&__gda__=1433515833_514a4d3f187a6827fdaa5971de1e371c

Edited by Anonymous

Absolutely. Give me a google map to a proposed route and I'll work it all in together with any necessary stops. I've got no problems making it a longer ride, none at all :mrgreen:

@The Hitcher - this is surely one for you too!? Get that bike out of hibernation ;)

I'd love to come on it, I might well be running in a new bike though, if it arrives before April 12th :? .

Oooooooh. Nice. Then you have to come and show it off ;)

Did you get the R1?!

@The Hitcher - this is surely one for you too!? Get that bike out of hibernation ;)

I'd love to come on it, I might well be running in a new bike though, if it arrives before April 12th :? .

Oooooooh. Nice. Then you have to come and show it off ;)

Did you get the R1?!

No :D.

I'm going Italian again Phil, hopefully be able to get it before the 12th but may well be stuck below 8k RPM :(.

Nice. Haven't read up about the new RSV. Will take a look now. What you doing with the old one, part ex??

If you do decide to train it to Cambridge or wherever Moo I could pick you up from the station and run you down there and back....... 8-)

Aww, would be immense to hop on the back of the speed triple with ya again Bob! Last rideout I strapped my old compact to my wrist and took a shot load of pics - I plan to do that this time too, would be nice to get some on the back of the speedie!

Starting to wonder if I should tie in a Cambridge visit with this now, save a long train journey to Romford or wherever is easiest for Phil to pick me up...might make sense....hmmmmmmm!!! I was planning on going the weekend after but could see if I could moove it a week earlier. Would be annoying to carry all my gear around with me all weekend is the only issue but not a biggie (and would suck if it got called off haha!)...

HMMMM! :mrgreen: Will keep you lovelies informed

If you do decide to train it to Cambridge or wherever Moo I could pick you up from the station and run you down there and back....... 8-)

Bob, we have a 2.5hr rideout... would you take Moo for half of it? Tom (Glorian) offered which is great but he'll be trickling about at 25mph, 2up on that bandit! haha. Just so everyone's comfortable really TBH...