Bank holiday ride Monday 25th May

Ok get your names down, we're going to need a meeting point, a route and a ride leader. It's been suggested we head to Brighton for fish and chips, sounds like a great idea to me. Who's in?

Oh and this is 125 friendly, beginners more than welcome.

Weather dependent I'm there!

Will be cool if we leave a bit earlier so it's more like a late lunch :)

Not sure if Moo is coming as such a journey would do a number on her knee but we will see!

Not sure if Moo is coming as such a journey would do a number on her knee but we will see!

Moo is more than welcome to jump on the back with me, not sure if there's more leg room?

That day is also the Ace Cafe Margate Meltdown run, where there will be several thousand bikes - weather permitting.

One time I did that with a group of mates I managed to be interviewed by the Lady Mayoress. who was very pro bikes and loved the mass invasion of her town.

The large number that ride from the Ace will arrive in Margate around noon.

Moo is more than welcome to jump on the back with me, not sure if there's more leg room?

On my old sportsbikes it did really do a number on her, so the more comfy FZ does prolong the time. I'm sure she'd tear your arm off to go on the back of the ZZR1400 as it's her favourite bike of all time though and the change of seat/position could be of some benefit so will run that one by her! Thanks for the offer :D

Going to see Ms moo and Mr Fozzie at the same time so it may be spread over 2 days so won't be as bad :)

Will be good to have a fellow northerner join us :D (I moved down here from Wigan about 5 years ago)

Going to see Ms moo and Mr Fozzie at the same time so it may be spread over 2 days so won't be as bad :)

Will be good to have a fellow northerner join us :D (I moved down here from Wigan about 5 years ago)

I moved down from liverpool 24 years ago!

Did you not realise I'm a northerner? :lol:

And I'm going to decline this one. I'm not going to ride as much as I am doing!