Ride outs??

Not far from me, but alas I'm busy this weekend and bike still in hibernation.. Hopefully that will be changing soon so I'll be ready for some rides..

Pretty much the same, @6.30am when i go to work its still dark and too bloody cold to uncover the bike and use it.

give it a month or so all the bikes willbe unmothballed and your be complaining about too many rides :P

When it warms up I'll be out :thumb:

It is warm!!!

Oh wait... I'm comparing that to the highlands where I just came back from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done sir, gold stars to you.. I must admit and I'm not ashamed ..I've turned into a fair weather rider.

When it warms up I'll be out :thumb:

It is warm!!!

Oh wait... I'm comparing that to the highlands where I just came back from :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear that...

Well done sir, gold stars to you.. I must admit and I'm not ashamed ..I've turned into a fair weather rider.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone just wondering if there's anyone free for a ride out this weekend or something. I'm from south east London but willing to travel to meet anyone around the m25 I'm not fussed.

Anyone up for ride out on Saturday 19th March? I'm in south east London