Motorcycle jack near Bristol?

Post here all planned ride outs and meets for this area.
mackemforever
Been Liked: 3 times

Motorcycle jack near Bristol?

#1 Post by mackemforever » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am

Just thought I would put a message up on here in the hope that somebody can help me.

I'm needing to do some work on the front suspension on my old 125 so I can sell it but I don't have any way of jacking the front end up so I can work on it.

I am looking into buying something like this once I next get paid however that isn't for another few weeks.

So, I was just wondering if anybody in or near to Bristol had something along this lines that I could borrow for a couple of days so I can get this bike repaired and sold.

Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks.

cruz

Re: Motorcycle jack near Bristol?

#2 Post by cruz » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

It just so happens I have one in my garage. just the other side of the bridge.
Just so you know the bike needs to be cradle frame, the rails need to be level and nothing protruding below the rails.
PM if interested.
PS it's not for sale, but you may borrow
Like me or dislike me, makes no difference to me. My life will go on.
"The problem with Internet quotes is that you never know if they are true or not."- William Shakespere

eastanglianbiker
Bike(s): harley
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 75 times

#3 Post by eastanglianbiker » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:54 pm

you would be better off getting something like this as you can adjust it to fit many different bikes http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-MOT ... 2eb603f259

mackemforever
Been Liked: 3 times

#4 Post by mackemforever » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:26 pm

eastanglianbiker wrote:you would be better off getting something like this as you can adjust it to fit many different bikes http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-MOT ... 2eb603f259
As I said, I will buy something like that when I next get paid, but that wno't be for a few weeks.