Come on Fairs Fair

Roadtorque

Now come, on fairs fair,, You just can't lump Welsh rideouts & meets under one heading WALES

Call me picky if you like, I think it should at least be a bit more local than that,,,,

Heeyyy, I've got an idea what about North Wales & South Wales, then we know which bit is ours :D :D :D

To expand on what I said in the other Wales thread, North Wales should be in with north West section. South Wales should be in with the south West section. Personally I think it'd work far better that way. Not the end of the world though.......I still go out on the bike anyway :lol:

To expand on what I said in the other Wales thread, North Wales should be in with north West section. South Wales should be in with the south West section. Personally I think it'd work far better that way. Not the end of the world though.......I still go out on the bike anyway :lol:

That seems good for me,

do you really want to do away with wales and include them in NW and SW ?

we can do it if you want

it's your forum we just try to please the majority :lol:

lets have some answers on here and we'll decide.

will give it a week or 2, ok?

IMO

Leave it as is, you wouldn't ask someone in London looking for a local rideout to trawl through Manchester rideout threads, would you ?

Wales is Wales.

btw. 6 of 9 posts (mod posts excluded) originate from outside Wales.

Edited by cruz

Wales is Wales? look at the road layouts of north and south and you might disagree. I have no wish to trawl through potential Cardiff/Swansea rideout threads as the road system is a no no for a day trip, North West rideouts are far more practical to do. It's often said (with good reason) the capital of north Wales is Manchester :lol:

I'm just giving my reasons for not likeing and therefore not using this thread. Maybe the guy's who like it this way can give reasons for not using it :?

Wales is Wales? look at the road layouts of north and south and you might disagree. I have no wish to trawl through potential Cardiff/Swansea rideout threads as the road system is a no no for a day trip, North West rideouts are far more practical to do. It's often said (with good reason) the capital of north Wales is Manchester :lol:

I'm just giving my reasons for not likeing and therefore not using this thread. Maybe the guy's who like it this way can give reasons for not using it :?

Fully understand the North/South divide thing ref road system, but Plymouth is not the captial of South Wales. :lol:

To be honest I have little time for rideouts as it is.

the point I was making is, I think south wales, due to distance & ride time, is of no interest to me & maybe the same for others living in north wales,

me I live at the gateway to wales, just inside the n/e border, So I can live under the heading of north wales or the north west quite comfortably,

my thoughts were for the riders in north wales who live more in the north west area of wales. I would not presume to make the choice for them that they should be under the heading of North West Rides & Meets.

I thought we had a ride out in Wales for a minute.

Me too - soon wiped the grin off my face when i worked out that that simply was not the case :cry:

P.S. I'd prefer to keep Wales in a separate category to England - simply because i'm not all that close to the border.

nope

what do i do now if i start off in Haverfordwest over preseli's (south wales and ride up the coast road from cardigan to aberystwyth then to Devils Bridge http://www.walesdirectory.co.uk/images-towns/Devils_Bridge.jpg (welsh one) of which the top section my dad helped build lol up to newtown ,welshpool up to oswestry then llangollen then over to bettws y coed then down to blaenau ffestig ,dollgellau back to aberystwyth and home

oh yeah i have one hell of a ride out lol :)

:lol: use your f ing sat nav and stop moaning :lol:
nope don't really need it ....

its more im in south wales then MID wales (missed a bit now didnt ya ) then North wales and back to mid and then south so which section shall i put this in when the time comes ?