Sunday 22nd Febuary rideout

Guest TimR

Ok am going for a jaunt again round mid wales on sunday weather permitting

If you fancy a cobweb clean out let me know

Will be starting at Lampeter around 9am and this is the route

b- 9am

c-9.30

e-10am ish( depends on if i stop to take photos ) c-d is part of the route shown in this video

f-11

g-11.45 (will stop for lunch for about 45 mins or so )

h-1pm

i-1.30

j-1.45

k-2.30

l-3.00

m-3.30

then i may either go home or take a spin up to tregaron (n) and back :)

above times are guidelines and can be altered slightly

Thats ok Cruz ...and no comment :P

ok i will add that if anyone wants to come down on saturday afternoon and doesnt mind roughing it a bit i can offer four places in tents (tents supplied plus air beds/ground mats) just bring sleeping bag .... cant offer more as not fair on parents sorry and nor will it be a drunken night of it ( drinks yes but not all nighter sessions )

first come first served .......

pm me for details etc if you fancy it

starting from Dai's Diner in Lampeter

well let me know times and i will do my best to say hi on saturday somewhere ... as for sunday ... feel free to meet up along the way as long as i know you'll be there at a time relavant no worries ...

I'll be leaving around 9am this morning and aim to have a break in Welshpool around 11am and then arriving in Aber probably around 12.30pm for some chips and a coffee :) Never been there as a biker but I recall people parking on the promenade near the green coffee/sandwich shop so will probably mingle there for a bit.

Depending on who I see/what I do in Aber I'll probably leave at 1.30pm to be in Llangurig around 2-2.30pm depending if I stop along the way :)

All these times could change depending on where I stop along the way, places I visit... but its a rough guide :)

Won't be out tomorrow, need to do some revision for a work exam on tuesday :(

I'll be leaving around 9am this morning and aim to have a break in Welshpool around 11am and then arriving in Aber probably around 12.30pm for some chips and a coffee :) Never been there as a biker but I recall people parking on the promenade near the green coffee/sandwich shop so will probably mingle there for a bit.

Depending on who I see/what I do in Aber I'll probably leave at 1.30pm to be in Llangurig around 2-2.30pm depending if I stop along the way :)

All these times could change depending on where I stop along the way, places I visit... but its a rough guide :)

Won't be out tomorrow, need to do some revision for a work exam on tuesday :(

as far as im aware the prom cafe is no longer/closed for winter but other cafe's in town open or you got mcd's at bottom of llanbadarn hill (go past police station from town)

what i will do is be at the old prom cafe location at that time to say hi ..blue(teal) and black zzr with pannierracks and will be wearing tmbf fleece

right am off see ya laters ...be good ....

don't do anything i wouldn't

or even do for that matter

anyone want to join up number is in contacts

route as opening post and times accordingly ( rough times )

see ys

wouldn't want to be ya

:booty: