Going to be in south Wales over Easter

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am in london for a while but if you want some good roads pm myself or im sure Cruz and Cyberwolf know some roasds as well and what dates you down there till ?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

am in london for a while but if you want some good roads pm myself or im sure Cruz and Cyberwolf know some roasds as well and what dates you down there till ?

Hiya Tim,

well, I was planning to go down on the Saturday before Easter Sunday and then come back up on the Monday or Tuesday. Probably Tuesday to be honest, which makes that 11th to 14th April.

'Fraid I'm overseas for Easter (well, Plymouth :roll: ), and won't be back till PM Sunday.

I can recommend the Wye Valley road from Chepstow to Monmouth. 'Venney bus station at anytime over the weekend.

There is also a Festival of Transport on the Monday in Coleford in The Forest of Dean, a dream day out for any petrolhead.

My parents live near Ebbw... they're in Llanhilleth... was there yesterday and enjoed the ride back last night :)

The mountain road over Llangottock is great, and then I stuck on the A465 up to Bromyard before heading towards Worcester and then motorways. The A465 is amazing :) :)

Enjoy your trip, hope you have nice weather.

Have to admit, slight change of plan as I'd been trying to put myself in two places at once. I'm staying up here over Easter then will probably head down to Wales the weekend after. If it's sunny I'll be biking.

I love that road over to Llangattock, I take it in the car all the time.

Will defo try and arrange some time down in Wales over the summer though :D