Sunday 26th April Snowdonia blast.

BuzzR6

me n Houdini were in Menai Bridge on the beer last night but will be up for a rideout sometime tomorrow!

am guessing we won't make an early start though, where you heading for? girlfriend lives in Rhyl so will be collecting her for a rideout too.

Damn sorry mate i missed this as my internet connection was down this morning. Will have to hook up soon as i'm a fairly new rider i could do with following someone else around here !

I'm moving to Penmon but i'm staying with a mate in Llangoed at the moment. Where abouts are you on Anglesey ? Your Ducati looks stunning !

Matt.

I'm in Menai Bridge and if you're in Llangoed you'll know where this is 8-)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/der888/DSC00886.jpg

(the road to the Penmon priory)

Ha I certainly do mate, thought about posing the same shot myself, i saw that one in your photo gallery !

I moving to Penmon on the 10th of May from Staffordshire, in the meantime i've been staying at a friends in Beaumaris and a friends / the boss in Llangoed. Certainly a great place to own a bike !