swansea

bex

not quite a ride out but anyone here live in swansea?????

Loads of people do - just look in the phonebook or see how many houses there are! :roll:

Loads of people do - just look in the phonebook or see how many houses there are! :roll:

pft and i thought people were helpful on here :roll:

i just need help cos obviously i am trying to find somewhere to live, and not being close its not like i can just pop over and have a look, i need to get a short list of places to look at and then make a dash over to check them out, so, i have already been told to avoid town hill, the uni is on mount hill so i need to be in the area, plus looking to find a job to, just need advise on things like where to look and where not to

Bex,

This from a mate of mine in Swansea hope it is of some help,

Looks like she's going to the smu (Swansea metropolitan uni) on mount pleasant

First place for her to start - http://www.accommodationforstudents.com/Swansea.asp

Town centre or townhill/mayhill would be best, then there's brynmill (in between Swansea uni & Swansea MU) bus service from bvrynmill lousy - jobs wise all she'll find are the various bars or fast food outlets (mcd's/bk/etc)

Jobcentre in Swansea (or online) would be a good place to look for jobs

want some info :)

im from port talbot, lol, i guess thats close enough, im picking up new bike from m&p's swansea friday

what bike you getting mat876

im only a 125er at the moment, so im gettin the derbi senda terra , 08, 1100 miles really nice con for £2000, sorta practice till i get my licsense.

• 2 months later...

i am here guys, and i went up the brecon becons yesterday, omg they are stunning!!!!1

anyway pm me if you fancy a ride over, but if i dont reply its cos i hijackin someones net which means i have low to no signal lol

Boy was I gutted I missed that, was only down the road, bought an mcn on saturday and it was 6pm before I thought ooo lets have a gander only for that thunderoad flyer to drop into my lap lol, ho hum