Edward 1st Iron ring Castles rideout.

I was trying to figure a ride for last Sunday and came up with one along the lines of a rideout to the four main castles of Edward I 's Iron ring around Gwynedd.

Taking in the castles at Beaumaris, Caernarfon, Harlech and Conwy. The weather put paid to me doing it last Sunday so figured I'd do it the next free and fine Sunday I have. It's a circular run done on fine roads in spectacular scenery with 4 breaks for castle pics and coffee :lol: If you google up Iron ring castles it'll give you an idea of the location and connecting roads.

Anyways throwing it out here to see if anyone salutes........ Me and Debs will be doing it on the Blackbird. Not spoken to Houdini for a week but if he's free I'm guessing he'd be coming.

I was trying to figure a ride for last Sunday and came up with one along the lines of a rideout to the four main castles of Edward I 's Iron ring around Gwynedd.

Taking in the castles at Beaumaris, Caernarfon, Harlech and Conwy. The weather put paid to me doing it last Sunday so figured I'd do it the next free and fine Sunday I have. It's a circular run done on fine roads in spectacular scenery with 4 breaks for castle pics and coffee :lol: If you google up Iron ring castles it'll give you an idea of the location and connecting roads.

Anyways throwing it out here to see if anyone salutes........ Me and Debs will be doing it on the Blackbird. Not spoken to Houdini for a week but if he's free I'm guessing he'd be coming.

That sounds absolutely knockout mate..if i lived closer i would come along..hope the weather stays good for ya.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

will do duane, but best wait for all the leaves to fall and clear away before doing it again or do it after one of those weird dry spell's I seem to remember from a while back :lol:

• 4 months later...
will do duane, but best wait for all the leaves to fall and clear away before doing it again or do it after one of those weird dry spell's I seem to remember from a while back :lol:

all the leaves have gone just got to wait for a dry day :roll:

yea Voodoo, Duane we'll have to sort a ride out soon eh :)

Jim with the ZX12r is currently in Dubai, he should be back for a few weeks in the Summer so we'll see about another bbq around then!