Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Mightycaz

Hey all, I'm off every Wednesday and Thursday, with this lovely weather we are having it'd be a shame not get get some miles on the rubber so if anyone local is free get in touch and lets organise a bit of a blast!

I've posted this in the North West and the Wales section because i'm right in the middle of the two!! :up:

might be a bit far for an evening ride for ya but tomorrow evening (Wed 14th) 7pm there's a rideout from the square in Pwllheli to Bala via some scenic roads for some eats then home anyway that suits. Nice mix of people.... Llyn bikers.

Me, Houdini and another mate are expecting to head over from the Bangor area just after 6.

Yeah, might be a bit far for me. If it was during the day I'd say I could probably come but 6pm will be too late to meet up, hve a ride and then ride home. Keep me in mind if you organise anything during the day in the future tho!

• 3 weeks later...
might be a bit far for an evening ride for ya but tomorrow evening (Wed 14th) 7pm there's a rideout from the square in Pwllheli to Bala via some scenic roads for some eats then home anyway that suits. Nice mix of people.... Llyn bikers.

Me, Houdini and another mate are expecting to head over from the Bangor area just after 6.

Jota, not seen you out on your bike for a while. Give me a shout next time you go out.

[email protected] do you now Jim Bowden ? He's with the Llyn Bikers.

Matt.