Tintern Abbey

Hi guys an gals.

I am in Newport, and fancy doing a run up to Tintern, along the river, and via Ross on Wye, back down through Coleford, and Sling to end up back at J24 again.

Anyone fancy joining me? Just thought I would do it ona Saturday when the sun is out, and it's looking a bit better now generally.

Nice bendy scenic route, so not wanting to go flying round, more interested in taking in the scenery, although if some others want to come more than happy to let others set the pace, within reason!

Also happy to go with any new riders on 125's if you're interested.

Sounding out the response so let me know if you're up for it and we'll plan it accordingly.

I am right by the J24 roundabout, and there is a maccers there, so makes sense to meet here, but happy to meet somewhere else if it suits others.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a top road up the side of the river.

I will be down that way sometime in June Getting the challenge tags in Tintern abbey, oasis cafe and severn bridge.

Have a good rideout mate

Awesome! Well up for doing this, TC-do you fancy meeting up with us if we plan it for when you come over for the tags? Maybe a practise run next wkd? as long as I get the carbs cleaned out and back on the bike. I just took them off!

Matt

Awesome! Well up for doing this, TC-do you fancy meeting up with us if we plan it for when you come over for the tags? Maybe a practise run next wkd? as long as I get the carbs cleaned out and back on the bike. I just took them off!

Matt

Hi Matt

Yes it would be good to meet you when i come through. I'll send you a message before then to sort something out. I am doing those tags then carrying on to Bristol and the Chedder gorge

tc, if your down newport wait and dont mind someone joining you through bristol/cheeder gorge, let me know.

I ride to bath quite often and only ever been to chedder by bus so.

:)

Matt

Hi Matt

Yes it would be good to meet you when i come through. I'll send you a message before then to sort something out. I am doing those tags then carrying on to Bristol and the Chedder gorge

We could turn this into a decent rideout from the Oasis cafe to bristol and Chedder Gorge