swansea ride/meet

ritch

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Matt

Sorry for not repling sooner. That would be cool. There are some great roads out there in wales it would be great to meet somewhere if you fancy a rideout. (that goes for anyone else too). Just so you know im not a fast rider, wife and kids at home if you know what i mean, but if your up for a chilled out ride sometime just let me know. Rich

I'll be up for a ride out as well.

I'm the same - a wife and kids at home & I also spend Mon-Fri on the commute (Cross Hands to Cardiff - give me massive wave if you see me).

yes, we'll get this sorted. Lets get the rally out of the way first!

Where's cross hands?

Matt (and no, I dont want to commit hara kiri either. Got a son and another on the way! so I reckon we can have a nice ride. I have a friend with a trike who wants to come along too, so no silly speeds from that lump!)

yes, we'll get this sorted. Lets get the rally out of the way first!

Where's cross hands?

Matt (and no, I dont want to commit hara kiri either. Got a son and another on the way! so I reckon we can have a nice ride. I have a friend with a trike who wants to come along too, so no silly speeds from that lump!)

Cross Hands is at the end of the M4, next roundabout along :) .

What rally is happening??

We should start thinking of some dates, sunadays are usually best for me. Has anyone got suggestions on routes? maybe something like swansea up to brecon then over to abergaveny down to newport and back along m4?

Sounds like a good route to me, how are people for saturdays? I am in Church till 12.30 on a sunday morning, and then do archery in the afternoons. I could miss archery and do an afternoon ride, but I have missed it for weeks, so need to get a couple in ready for a comp coming up!

Change of plan, the manflu has kicked in big time and I dont like sneezing into my helmet!

Have a nice route planned, but it's worked out well over 100 miles, and 3 1/2 hours on googlemaps. Start at newport, up through tintern, abergavenny, brecon and down the nice bit of the 470 to swansea. Maybe one for a nice saturday?

My number is in the contacts section if anyone wants to look me up.

Matt

hi matt not sure yet if i can make it this thurs but if yr passing by swansea i might be able to hook up with you guys if you fancy stopping for a quick break or drink. rich