Glasgow Egg Run

Guest Anonymous

Calving and Lambing means I have to stay close to home so can't make Glasgow. Will be marshalling at the Dumfries one. Taking my daughter on pillion first time for her though she's been on 2 wheels since she was 16.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone going to this today will meet up for coffee hot chocolate ect just give me a shout my number is in contacts

have a good one all what ever egg run your on and ride safe

Was a great day out they reckon 7500+ bikers

with a lot of public support this year was noted that a lot of the public were applauding us this year,

was some strange sites though someone done it on a wee 70cc monkey bike and there was a VW Beetle trike there.

all ended up at the carbeth inn Sorry Girl With No Name did try to see ya but had no chance with 3 carparks ect ct glad you had god day though

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I missed it,

It looked a good day out I saw all the pictures on the web... I did manage to go to the one in Aberdeen the week before and that was good also me and my bike was running a bit hot that day... I am not used to driving so slow... Luckily all the eggs were in a Van.

:yay:

• 1 year later...