Meet up for a coffee in Hawick?

Guest Mr Miller

Guest Mr Miller

Morning all, I have been told that we are visiting the in-laws this week end, starting tonight!

As I am the taxi driver, the bike will be left snuggled up in my mum & dad's garage so I am unable to partake in the nice roads up in the Borders.

BUT.....

If any of you fancy popping down and rubbing my nose in it, I'll gladly meet up for a coffee & a chin-wag somewhere in Hawick!

I will now attempt to get my mobile number up in the contacts section - if I am suffering from a bit of numpty-itis and fail miserably, then please feel free to PM me and I'll pick up any messages sporadically throughout the day and sometime tomorrow morning!

There's no definite plans yet but I don't mind the walk doon toon for a cuppa!

Let me know what you think but don't alter your plans just to fit me in!

Toodle-oo for now!

Mr. M.

:D

• 3 months later...
Guest Mr Miller

Hey Kay!

I'd forgotten about this post.........mind you, it was about 4 months ago after all! :D

The next time we visit the outlaws I'll pop another post up and you can show me your wheels!

Good luck for the CBT tomorrow!

All the best,

Mr. M.

:cheers:

Hey Kay!

I'd forgotten about this post.........mind you, it was about 4 months ago after all! :D

The next time we visit the outlaws I'll pop another post up and you can show me your wheels!

Good luck for the CBT tomorrow!

All the best,

Mr. M.

:cheers:

lol Well I passed my cbt but gonna wait for the much better weather before parting with any money for a bike I think. Defo have to meet up though, would be fun :)