A week in the land of you Scots!

From the 6th to the 12th August the girlfriend and me will be spending a week riding the Blackbird round a hopefully sunny and dry Bonnie Scotland :lol:

First nights stop is at Loch Lomond, then on the A82 to Inverness stopping for a look around at various places along the way like Loch Linnhe, Ben Nevis, Glen Coe, Loch Ness.

Staying in Inverness for 4 nights and doing three circular rideout tours up to and along the northern coastline and back before heading down and taking in Dukes pass and spending the last night at Callander before heading home sometime Wednesday.

Rain or shine I'm really looking forward to this 8-)

I Think it was in Ride magazine a few months back they showed some good day circuits up the top end of Scotland.

Enjoy it Jota hope you get the weather

cheers guys!

knew I should have subscribed to Ride mag TC :(

Rest assured Ratser I'll be leaving any litter in England :lol:

Mk5C Got 3 days of 'loops' to sort out, Applecross is a definate maybe for one of the days but destinations from Inverness will be decided by the weather on the day I think! we've got good waterproofs so barring gale force winds we'll be out all day everyday!! the girlfriend lived in Bettyhill for a few years so that area is a 'must do'.

will you be riding up or be taking it on a trailer/van?

if you're riding up there are some excelent roads around the borders and kielder! may be abit out of your way though... :)

• 3 weeks later...