Edinburgh Bike Show

i stay only 15mins fom it so i'll defo be there, was alright last year, had a lot more than the one at the NEC in november anyway, that wiz pants

We'll be going in van...purely for those essential purchases of course....nothin at all to do with bein cold-weather-woosies :D

S'posed to be a really good show...lots of bargains.

If you spot a 5'5" brunette with a 6', v hairy guy ...will be me n Mark :wink:

Anybody know of a good, cheapish B&B, not too far from venue, before I start trawlin tourist sites?

Cheers

We'll be going in van...purely for those essential purchases of course....nothin at all to do with bein cold-weather-woosies :D

Anybody know of a good, cheapish B&B, not too far from venue, before I start trawlin tourist sites?

Cheers

Try Travellodges etc. sometimes get good weekend rates and lots of them in and around Edin.

Cheers

There is a travel lodge near the airport, which is basically right at where the show is.

There are also a few B&B's just along the road heading city bound.

Glasgow Road or Corstorphine Road.

A little off topic but anyone travelling through from Glasgow ? (not too early )

Yes, but not on the bike though as my mate takes his wee boy who is just too young to hang onto the back of an R1.

And his mate is also up from London for it too, and wont be coming up on his Desmo.

A little off topic but anyone travelling through from Glasgow ? (not too early )

Yes, but not on the bike though as my mate takes his wee boy who is just too young to hang onto the back of an R1.

And his mate is also up from London for it too, and wont be coming up on his Desmo.

NP. gonna see what the weathers like on the day to see if I'll be riding or on four wheels.

Just been sent complimentary wristbands and a car parking permit from a company that's gonna have a stand there. As a valued customer they thought I'd appreciate them!!

And I do!!! Looks like I'll be booking some fast-ball holidays in if I can.

So who was there apart from me ?

Me.

Was wearing a Job For A Cowboy tshirt.

Had a seat on just about every bike.

Disappointments were the MV Agusta F4 both old and new for comfort wise.

The new exhaust on the 2010 one is well smarter though.

Impressed by the GSXR1000, BMW S1000RR and the ZZR1400.

Picked up a pair of Sidi B2 Goretex boots as well.

More stalls and manufacturers there this year, but that hall was bloomin' roasting.

but that hall was bloomin' roasting.

Tell me about it! Thought I was gonna pass out with the heat haha. Bought myself a pair of "Bullet Proof" kevlar jeans which I'm pretty chuffed with.

I was very impressed with how comfy the new Ducati Monster was, seriously tempted for one when I get a bit of cash and the 33bhp limit is up.

Anybody else a bit dissapointed with the monster show? Thought the guy that was their on the gas gas last year was better.

So who was there apart from me ?

Me.

Was wearing a Job For A Cowboy tshirt.

Had a seat on just about every bike.

Disappointments were the MV Agusta F4 both old and new for comfort wise.

The new exhaust on the 2010 one is well smarter though.

Impressed by the GSXR1000, BMW S1000RR and the ZZR1400.

Picked up a pair of Sidi B2 Goretex boots as well.

More stalls and manufacturers there this year, but that hall was bloomin' roasting.

For sure Ratster that hall was Hot!!!! went out to the other halls to cool down