Any riders around Renfrewshire?

ahh thats right! I think you mentioned it in my "n00b" post i put up lol.

Well right now the duke's siting with no tank on her as i discovred a teeeeeeeny little seeping of petrol from a previous repair. Nothing a blob of chemical metal wont nip in the bud though. So when thats done we'll need to get out there eh!

Im in a place called Bishopton. There's a few good routes around here but none are anywhere near long enough! I've taken to heading up Loch Lomand with the car and it blew me away the first time i did it! Yet to nip up there on the duke but beleive me its in the works ha ha.

Hah snap! I managed to get so into the drive up there once that i forgot to check my petrol guage and ran out on the way back! :shock:

Well soon as the Duke is ready to hit the mean streets of Bonnie Scot i'll pipe up again and we can arange something, sound good?

Hah snap! I managed to get so into the drive up there once that i forgot to check my petrol guage and ran out on the way back! :shock:

Well soon as the Duke is ready to hit the mean streets of Bonnie Scot i'll pipe up again and we can arange something, sound good?

Funny you should say that - i took the wife to inverary for her birthday a few years back on the ZZR (before the kids) and ran out of petrol at the back enterance to Loch Lomond golf club....was a long wait :shock:

Well right now the duke's siting with no tank on her as i discovred a teeeeeeeny little seeping of petrol from a previous repair. Nothing a blob of chemical metal wont nip in the bud though. So when thats done we'll need to get out there eh!

JB weld = 7 days

JB waterweld = 10 months

now trying petroPatch....

would like to know how you get on with ChemMetal

have got Quiksteel metal tank repair in case. lol

JB weld = 7 days

JB waterweld = 10 months

now trying petroPatch....

would like to know how you get on with ChemMetal

have got Quiksteel metal tank repair in case. lol

Well tonight i went marching into Halfords with the firm intention of walking out with a tube of said chemical metal but....... right next to it on the shelf was a mix paste combo by the name of "leak-fix" its from the same folks who do the Chemy metal, plastic padding or whatever... but on the box it said fixes petrol oil water and all other manor of leaks..... in 10 MINUTES! Ha ha, well ever willing to gamble 6 quid i picked it up bought it and have wadded it onto where the leak was. fine so far but its only been an hour or so

Tbh the leak was honestly sooooooooooo small i'll be seriously dissapointed if this doesnt do the job full stop! Impressed so far! Ha ha

• 2 weeks later...
im based in barrhead guys how local are you all

my bike in process of being sprayed only really wheels left should be done by next week and ill be ready to go :D :D :D :D :D

Colours your bike being sprayed?? Will look out for it :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
im based in barrhead guys how local are you all

my bike in process of being sprayed only really wheels left should be done by next week and ill be ready to go :D :D :D :D :D

Colours your bike being sprayed?? Will look out for it :wink:

Bike is going all black mate :D

• 6 months later...

I stay in Erskine. I would have said if you see a red YBR with L Plates, it would be me, but a few days ago I ended up in a line of traffic through Renfrew with two others.

I nod at everyone anyway.

• 4 weeks later...