Some meets in may you might be interested in.

Hi guys, Just a couple of meets you might like to go to.

Last year Strathclyde Fire & Rescue ran a 'biker's breakfast' at their Inverary Community Firestation, Argyll & Bute. And with nearly 200 bikes in attendance the team have arranged another event this year - Sunday 8 May, 10am to 2pm.

Organiser David Millward assures us as well as the safety information, you'll be able to get a roll and a cuppa and they've plans to do a raffle and gather as many freebies as they can for you.

If you'd like more information please contact David on 01546 606704 or 07789 480673

And.........

Erskine Home Bike Meet

Popular motorbike event taking place last Sunday of May every year, bikers are invited to Erskine Home, Bishopton 1pm to 5pm, £5 donation. Live music, food, entertainment and fun for all. Come and relax, meet the residents of Erskine - caring for ex-servicemen and women since 1916.

1pm to 5pm, £5 donation per bike. In aid of Erskine Hospital for ex-servicemen and women.

Erskine Home, Bishopton, Renfrewshire PA7 5PU

Sun 29 May

Catch you later :thumb:

Another one!

Carronvalley Motorcycle Club charity easter run in aid of CHAS.

24th April 10.30am, starting at the Falkirk Wheel.

Around 400 bikes turned up last year, and more expected this year!

We're away to Oban that weekend, but going to try and get home early on the sunday to at least see it (if the bikes are still off the road- should be an impressive sight!)

Mine needs a new multi relay and there is a problem with the gears, hopefully chain tightening will solve this, but need the new relay first so it will actually start!, bfs has a leaky radiator, hopefully it can be welded, once we work out how to remove it :

if anyone is going let me know and i'll take the long trip round the corner :lol: erskine home is about 30 seconds from my house, hope your bikes are back on the road soon :) .

hopefully get to Erskine, its my old stomping ground as originally from Inchinnan