Great roads and sunshine

Had a class day yesterday up to Lochernhead onto the A85 to Crieff.In Crieff it was a right turn on to the A822 towards Muthill, out of Muthill A822 turnned right onto the A823 and followed it all the way to Rumbling Bridge :D :D :D :D :D It was worth the run for this piece of flowing twisties prob not possible to sqeeze in any more bends.At Rumbling Bridge turnned left onto the A977 heading for Kinross.Through Kinross lokking for the A922 to Milnathort and right turn on to the A911 an hit this until Glenrothes right turn on to the A92 (hate motorway/dual carriageway they serve a purrpose but still)turnned left and went down through Kirkcaldy along the water front to the A921 to Inverkiething accross the bridge and home.A good day was had some fantastic sections of road one in paticular was,well just get the bike out and go see you will know exactly what i mean :mrgreen: sorry for no pics busy riding my bike .

• 2 weeks later...

I love that road, use it everytime i go to and from Edinburgh/Auchterarder. Favourite bit is going through Glendevon, normally turn right at rumbling bridge and go past Knockhill, then through Dunf and Rosyth which avoids any motorway and dual carriageway until the f r bridge!!

Can't wait to do it on a bigger bike than my 125, but i still enjoy getting as low as i can on those sweet bends.

Ride Safe! :)