Borders run? - 11th or 12th February

Anyone fancy doing a borders run in February? Would need to be a weekend and ideally include some of the Challenge tags! I'd be leaving from near the Falkirk area, could either meet people in in the borders or meet up before we go there? as they say, the more the merrier! :3some:

Edited to make it February, let me know if you can come. We will meet at the Falkirk wheel then make our way down to St Mary's loch to meet anyone who's further South!

Edited by Silverspring

Could meet at St Mary's loch? Or if people are heading down from Central area could meet at the Falkirk wheel (starting to see a pattern here) and head down together? Maybe end of January? Can't do the first weekend in February but maybe the second if that's better for you iiisecondcreep?

• 3 weeks later...

If I can make it'll only be saturday, forgot we have a photography thing on the Sunday!

Bike still has no mot though so its not looking good tbh, few things I need to sort before it goes in but lack of garage + constant bad/cold weather means we don't have much chance to get anything done :(

No worries :) will confirm closer to the time but was thinking Sunday roads might be a bit quieter? Had planned a cheeky wee run up to Callendar this morning but checked out the window to see a heavy frost and went back to bed :mrgreen: looking better now though, might give me a chance to practise my overtaking skills (or lack thereof!)