MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show, Edinburgh 10th & 11th March

"Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th March 2012

Royal Highland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh

Top-class live action as well as displays of the latest bikes from the major manufacturers, classics and heavily modified custom machines can all be found at MCN Scotland. There’s something for anyone who loves motorcycles including an extensive retail village with everything from leather and helmets, parts and spares to motorcycling memorabilia from biking legends. Expect to see some famous faces too! A great day out for all the family!"

Opening Times

Saturday 10th March 2012: 9am - 5pm

Sunday 11th March 2012: 9am - 5pm

Venue Address

Royal Highland Centre

Ingliston

Edinburgh

EH28 8NB

Car Parking

£4 per car, chargeable by the showground.

Bikes - free of charge

Cash Machines

Unfortunately, there are no cash machines available on site.

• 2 weeks later...

We've been to the last two, last year wasn't very good but the year before was much better so hopefully this year will be good again! Will probably go both days :)

Remember to order your tickets in advance peeps- cheaper than buying them on the door and less queueing to get in!

I think I might just have to trundle along. Have not been before. Is it better on Sat or Sun or does it not matter either way?

Cheers :cheers:

Doesn't really matter mate.

Some people think if you go on teh last day you will get more bargains, but to be honest I have never found that to be the case.

I imagine with George White's going down the tubes there will be a big empty area in the clothing section too.

• 1 month later...

Got there about ten, left about 1pm. Show was smaller again this year, range of clothing seemed limited, didn't really seem like there were many bargains to be had. There was some custom bikes but not the same big custom bike show they had previously.

Hope others had a better day than we did!

That was my first and last bike show, might try one of the bigger events down south but I'm not going back to the Scottish one. There was very little to see and do other than sit on bikes. BMW and MV Augusta were not there and KTM had bikes out that you needed permission to touch. The second hall was a little like a car boots sale with boys playing on bikes in the corner (not that I could see anything for the crowd, they had no platform area etc) and the third hall was full of classic bikes and other anomalies.

If it hadn't been for my mates banter I would have left after about 45 minutes. The highlight of the day was getting a seat on the new Panigale :mrgreen: couldn't get my feet down though :cry:

Sorry i missed you Silver, was unable to find you :(

I found the show ok, I got the jeans I wanted, and Dave got his leathers and boots. As I was only after clothing, the bikes weren't really of interest, though the little 250 suzuki was cute. Don't think I'll bother next year either, unless I particularly require anything.

Was there on Saturday. Got there about half eleven and left about 3 or so.

It was ok, nothing great.

Best bit was taking the bikes.

Didn't see anyone from here either. Not that I know any of the Scottish folk from on here anyway. :lol:

Didn't see anyone from here either. Not that I know any of the Scottish folk from on here anyway. :lol:

ahem????

;p

ahem????

;p

:lol: with one exception obviously.