125 riders in/near glasgow

Hi there, I’m new to this website, are there any 125 riders near Glasgow. I’m 17 in a couple of weeks and only know one other rider.

I ride a 125 amongst other things, usually runs of 100-150 miles down into the borders of I'm not commuting. Welcome to join me if you like.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am looking for someone to ride with. I live in central Glasgow but i can travel to places like Ayrshire etc to meet up. It's all part of the fun.

I ride a 125cc 2017 KSR TW125

From Ayrshire heading down towards Galloway Forest, Dalveen/Menock Pass and surrounding areas are good. St Mary's Loch route from Moffat to Selkirk and the A701 or the road past the megget and Talla reservoirs are good on a 125 as well. Muirkirk road a little further north too. Bit of a distance but no reason the 125 won't do it.

Anyone up for a run at the weekend? Can't do through the week due to work. But would love to get out with folk haha

Also if anyone knows any good learner friendly roads to take fancy letting us know cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm the east end of glasgow. Have clocked a load of 125 riders round my area and wouldn't mind catching up with a few and possibly getting involved in some meets, rides etc. I'm on a red Yamaha Ys125 so give us a shout if you see me around

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the east end of glasgow. Have clocked a load of 125 riders round my area and wouldn't mind catching up with a few and possibly getting involved in some meets, rides etc. I'm on a red Yamaha Ys125 so give us a shout if you see me around

I'm east end as well, but on a Fireblade.

I always wave to everyone anyway.

• 9 months later...

I need to get out on my bike more.

Had my cbt for 1 year, I struggle for babysitters and work life.

Would like to do m y mod 1 and 2 before my cbt expires.

Any Glasgow ride outs ?

Al