Your worst joke!!!

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a bar.

The Englishman wanted to go so they all had to leave.

That's a bit racist, what about the Welsh where we're they, we're they all home putting out fires and chasing sheep?

That's a bit racist, what about the Welsh where we're they, we're they all home putting out fires and chasing sheep?

I feel someone should be offended by that and flounce.

I feel someone should be offended by that and flounce.

But I left out the bit about being to busy filling out benefits claims.

An Admiral visited one of the ships of the line under his command. While eating breakfast with the crew he was impressed to see the Naval insignia stamped on every biscuit.

He went to the Chief cook to ask how this feat was done, so it could be used on other ships under his command.

>The Chief replied, "I'd be glad to share that with you, Admiral. After each biscuit is cut, I just slap it here against my belt buckle which bears the Navy insignia.

Horrified the Admiral exclaims, "That's very unhygienic!"

The Chief shrugs and replies, "Well, If that’s the way you feel, sir, I suggest you avoid the donuts."

I need to Re-Home a Dog..

It's a Small Terrier and tends to Bark a Lot..

If your interested, just let me know..???

And I'll jump over next Door's Fence and get the little f*cker for you.....

I need to Re-Home a Dog..

It's a Small Terrier and tends to Bark a Lot..

If your interested, just let me know..???

And I'll jump over next Door's Fence and get the little f*cker for you.....

So you're taking the title of this thread literally then? :X:

Sheila, the Aussie housewife got out of the shower and slipped on the bathroom floor. Instead of slipping over forwards or backwards, she slipped, did the splits and suctioned herself to the floor.

She yelled out for her husband Bruce. "Bruce, Bruce!", she yelled. Bruce came running in. 'Bruce, I've bloody suctioned myself to the floor with my fanny ' she said.

'Crikey!' Bruce said and tried to pull her up. 'You're stuck fast girl. I'll go across the road and get Frank.

They came back and they both tried to pull her up. 'No way. We can't do it, let's try Plan B.' Frank said. 'Plan B?' exclaimed Bruce. 'What's that'?

I'll go home and get my hammer and chisel and we can break the tiles under her and release the vacuum.' replied Frank. 'Spot on' Bruce said. 'While you're doing that, I'll stay here and play with her tits.''

Play with her tits'? Frank said, 'Not exactly a good time for that mate?'

'No' Bruce replied, 'But I reckon if I can get her wet enough, we can slide her into the kitchen where the tiles aren't so expensive'.