F**K YEAH!!

Guest Kc9400

...the forks will be going off to be enameled.

I've not heard of that - what is it?

They basically spray paint the parts and then heat it in an oven. After reading up a bit more about it I don't think it'd be as durable as powder coating, but the cost for having the forks done is about £75.

Just a little more info:

http://www.windridge.co.uk/content.php/444

They basically spray paint the parts and then heat it in an oven. After reading up a bit more about it I don't think it'd be as durable as powder coating, but the cost for having the forks done is about £75.

Just a little more info:

http://www.windridge.co.uk/content.php/444

I meant I'd not heard of having forks enamelled! :-D

Didn't know if it was normal enamelling or some swishy coating on the tubes or something.

Put off renewing my mortgage fixed rate until I found a job, so now that I have, spoke to them today. Went from 3 to 5 year fixed with a drop of 50 bps on what I'm paying now. And got £250 back from them for staying. And as the mortgage is split over 2 loans, that £250 became £500 (yes I know I am paying it really, but it still feelsgoodman).

Unfortunately I can't put it towards a bike as I had to blow most of it on new suits....

Oh haha my bad Mr Fro.

Enamels on forks ?

Surely a high risk of it chipping in that location .

Yeah that's what I was thinking from what I've read. What do they normally do to forks? Any better suggestions?

In my thoughts it would be fine for a Show bike that doesn't get used as intended . I think the general option is powder coating but as i say this is my thoughts on the matter with a limited understanding/experience of the processes .

The company involved would be the best port of enquiry or others in the trade .

25% saved in Premium Bonds towards the next bike.

I've never saved anything in my life. Ever. Not Krispy Kreme donuts, not 'the rest of the bottle of wine', not money, not nothing.

I'm quite impressed. The prospect of not having to pay a monthly sum to a bank when I'm riding it will just make the grin bigger. 8-)

• 3 weeks later...
last day then. :cheers:

31st May 8-)

AND, I'm now top of the 2017 TAG Leader Board!

:thumb: :cheers: :thumb:

Well you have to do something now with ALL that free time on your hands :thumb:

No it was seething when I was there. could not be ar**d to fight through. Bad enough trying to park

• 5 months later...

Realised that I only got charged for the food last night. Guess I'm going to have to pop in and offer to pay for the drinks though, I'd hate to think the lad was sacked from his job.

And I got my 3rd Kyu today. :yay:

• 2 months later...

Realised that I only got charged for the food last night. Guess I'm going to have to pop in and offer to pay for the drinks though, I'd hate to think the lad was sacked from his job.

And I got my 3rd Kyu today. :yay:

What brand of "Kick all your asses" is this?

...and passed my 2nd kyu. Just 18 months(ish) to the black belt. :yay:

Is that Xbox karate black belt ?

Black belt is a real bitch - I've got to go R1-L1-R1-square button-triangle-triangle-circle button-L1-R1-L1.

Three times. And then answer questions on the benefits of HDMI over Scart.

Some people think this stuff is easy!

What brand of "Kick all your asses" is this?

Shotokan.

*Goes to Google... Writes note on hand to only take the piss out of Mawsley on the forum, not in person.... Also practice fake tears for when the big man goes to hit the tiny woman!*

*Goes to Google... Writes note on hand to only take the piss out of Mawsley on the forum, not in person.... Also practice fake tears for when the big man goes to hit the tiny woman!*

I only use my powers for good.

Which includes having a go at stupid drivers.

And internet bigots, fascists, morons, fox hunters, Daily Mail readers, celebrity chefs, people who star in or watch house renovation programs, anybody liking celebrity big star talent on ice, and people who put pineapple on pizza.