Favourite Song Intro?

off top of my head it would be Money for Nothing - Dire Straits. :cheers:

Hey tiggie haven't seen you about for a bit! Hope you're keeping ok :cheers:

I still look in, feel jealous when I come on here as I have no bike currently and doubtful about coming to rally this year too! :crybaby:

off top of my head it would be Money for Nothing - Dire Straits. :cheers:

Hey tiggie haven't seen you about for a bit! Hope you're keeping ok :cheers:

I still look in, feel jealous when I come on here as I have no bike currently and doubtful about coming to rally this year too! :crybaby:

oh noes what happened to the intruder?

Still have it but my cbt has run out and I refuse to do another one until I can do full license. Hopefully next year but I have to choose between new car or license!!

Still have it but my cbt has run out and I refuse to do another one until I can do full license. Hopefully next year but I have to choose between new car or license!!

nothing to stop you rolling up in the car for a bit of fun i have had to do it more than once and it means that while all the others go on the ride out you can relax and have a beer

thats the plan at moment, just got permission from boss to ask about swapping shifts with other fryer. Will have to wait until he is back from his holiday next week to ask if he wants to do it, may be a bit of bribery involved when I see him :thumb:

I don't have a favourite but GnR sweet child of mine has to be near the top

This is my favourite intro - partly due to the fact that it's the intro that my football team run out to...